Vertical colour air photo by Prairie Agri Photo
Flight height: lens focal length:
Scale 1:5,700 (approx.)
Location: Township 7; Range 6 WI
Map sheets: 1:250,000 62G Brandon
The layout of the settlement is the same as in figure 8.50, but a few additions have occurred, and some items are better seen on this large-scale colour air photo than on the black and white one in figure 8.50.
1) Some infilling has occurred in residential areas in the northwest 1 and southeast 2.
2) Some new houses 3 have been built north of the wide shelterbelt 4 in the north, and a new shelterbelt has been planted around them 5.
3) A new large building can be seen in the east 6, possibly a new school.
4) South of the railway tracks 7 and PTH 23 8 is a new racetrack 9 with a viewing stand to the west 10.
5) Two buildings, a long narrow one 11 and a wider one 12, were in existence when figure 8.50 was obtained. They are more easily identified on this image, and a third building 13 has been added to the east.
6) Only one of the three elevators remains, the most easterly one 14.