Vertical colour air photo by Prairie Agri Photo
Flight height: ; lens focal length:
Location: Township 6; Range 7 WI
Map sheets: 1:250,000 62G Brandon
The most obvious difference from 1958 (figure 8.2) is that the railway line has completely disappeared; the only evidence of its former existence is a faint impression in the east 1. Also PR 245 2 in the north has been straightened, and the main street 3 of the hamlet is slightly wider. Two narrow roads 4 run south from it to a building 5 sheltered by trees 6. Also at least 8 houses 7 sheltered by trees 8 have been built east of PR 240 9. Two large buildings—light-toned—at the east end of the main street 10 may house curling and/or hockey rinks. These were not present in 1958.